Skip to main content
Frequently Asked Questions
Quick answers to your questions.

Eligibility questions

You need to be a UK-based hospitality business to apply for Visitor Ready – this includes Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.

The Visitor Ready scheme is open to all businesses in the UK hospitality, tourism and leisure sectors that are places to eat, stay or visit.

If you feel your business may be eligible but doesn't fit into any of the key sectors or sub sectors given, contact us for more information.

You can apply as long as the physical business is in the UK.

Application questions

Frequently Asked Questions

The eligibility assessment and application will take 20 minutes to complete if you have all your documentation ready.

You’ll need digital copies of the following documents:

  • Fire risk assessment
  • Employment liability insurance
  • Public liability insurance
  • Food hygiene certificate reference (where applicable)

If you don’t have all the documents, you can save your progress and log in again to add them later.

If you have more than 10 businesses then we can help you get the accounts set up, but you will still have to provide the documentation for each business. There is the option to add another account user to help with this process.